Friday, July 29, 2005

Hapless Toad

"The Department of the Interior determined that the plan would endanger the arroyo southwestern toad, which Judge Roberts would later call -- in a light turn of phrase that is one of his traits -- 'a hapless toad that, for reasons of its own, lives its entire life in California.'"

Many of us Californians feel "hapless." Discussion is here.

The court denied en banc a rehearing of the case on the behalf of the petitioner in this case the developer. Roberts dissented e.g. in favor of the developer on the grounds of inconsistency with a supreme court precedent, but I don't see the comparison in the cases stare decisis he cites. Save for Judge Sentelle neither did the DC Circuit. The thought process being such a toad is not commerically viable, but fences are. I get it just fine.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Too bad you don't have a book, I could review it. But then you'd have to be able to read, and that's beyond you. You do listen to CD's. It's less work for a feeble mind.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I've disappointed no one. And it's four books CD man. Again, I've not heard one idea concerning my posts. Your posts are off topic personal insults from under a rock. Once blogger sees your strategy, if that's a you call it, all instances of trollery will be erased. You're toast. Get out.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

So topical for you is put me down and puff up your own imaginary resume. A Ph.D amd masters in what? Lit? Basket weaving? I know who you are now, your that Publishamerica shill Canadian at the U. of Chicago.

You know jack squat about my work. Fuck off and get the hell out.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

That should have been hyphenated you fool. Time and place pal. I'll show you who the real coward is you stalking psycho.

I'm young and quite unflabby. I hike mountain ranges for the US Government you citified imbecile. Frankly I'd exterminate you in any sort of competition. Get out of here you stalking knuckle-dragger. See how easy proper punctuation is? Perhaps they didn't cover that at your mail order dioploma mill. LOL!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

All posts from the troll raoul underhill will be erased on sight. He's an indiot on a mission from Publishamerica.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

There are two online shills that have used the same language as this underhill character: Blipperton and Tim from pressthink.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

"sloppy thought process with reason"

LOL! Reason? You wouldn't know it. I pass over dust like you everyday: dried cow flap. I'll think of you and your ilk when I see it.

Think you can match me? Go ahead do you feel lucky punk? Do ya?

11:18 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Gramps? You childish troll coward. I would terminate you.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]